Secure Medical, Inc. is in the final development stages of a patented HealthPod that will provide general telemedicine and personal healthcare capabilities. By incorporating advanced real-time telecommunications and other innovative technologies, this kiosk will ease the overburdened healthcare system by allowing doctors to affordably provide basic services remotely. Many Americans fail to receive health screenings because they live far away from a clinic. This HIPAA-compliant kiosk will service rural Americans, as well as those who live in and around major cities.
HealthPod – Benefits
- Patients are provided with primary healthcare counseling and assessment while avoiding waiting room congestion.
- Convenient access promotes increased participation.
- Patients benefit from savings of time, travel and costs, as well as a quicker recovery time.
- Remote location adaptability allows for immediate physician-to-patient interaction.
- Patients may receive prescription remedies as determined by physician.
- Privacy and confidentiality (HIPPA-compliant technology) promote early diagnoses of ailments and conditions, which can save lives and reduce the occurrence of expensive treatments that can be avoided.
- Patients are empowered to manage their general health without being constrained by traditional healthcare system flaws.
- Emergency rooms and doctors offices become less congested due to telemedicine.
- Kiosk can be branded and visually customized for a specific corporate style.