Did you know that Erectile Dysfunction affects approximately 30 million males in the U.S.? So, what options do doctors have to treat ED? The most common treatment options for Erectile Dysfunction include Viagra, Cialis, and Stendra.
But did you know that nitric oxide (NO) is also a natural treatment for ED? Keep reading to learn more.
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that the human body produces naturally. It is among the most essential molecules for relaxing the inner muscles of blood vessels. This, in turn, causes the blood vessels to widen, thus increasing blood flow while lowering blood pressure.
Nitric Oxide for Bedroom Performance
As mentioned above, nitric oxide can help doctors treat ED, especially patients with neurological issues. Erectile dysfunction occurs when someone struggles to get or maintain an erection. Poor blood flow usually equals weaker erections and a lackluster libido.
With nitric oxide supplements, you can boost your muscle recovery, which improves your sexual performance. That’s primarily because the nitric oxide molecules control blood flow throughout the body.
As a vasodilator, NO relaxes your blood vessels’ inner muscles, which allows them to widen. And this includes the blood vessels in a man’s penis.
Other Benefits of Nitric Oxide
Other benefits of nitric oxide in your body include;
- Increased brain function
- Nitric oxide boosts your concentration at school or the workplace.
- Blood sugar control is critical for many people across the globe. Nitric oxide excellently controls blood sugar levels in the human body.
- Women also highly benefit from nitric oxide supplements since it helps improve their sexual function and orgasm during sex.
- Nitric oxide supports healthy bone formation.
- Nitric oxide promotes lean, strong muscles.
- Nitric oxide also helps with memory loss and low stamina.
Are you a man concerned about blood flow and erection quality downstairs? Your doctor will certainly have to discuss nitric oxide while discussing erectile dysfunction with you.